Tech provides occupied every aspect of our everyday life, from classroom, to your boardroom, to – you thought it! – the bedroom.
Form and men’s room Fitness not too long ago polled 1,200 women and men in an effort to discover how the electronic movement features influenced all of our interactions and sex everyday lives.
Just what performed they discover?
Social media marketing has unleashed the inner stalker in basically everybody else.
- About 81per cent of people surveyed said they didn’t de-friend their particular exes on myspace…which maybe considered an optimistic sign that relationship is possible after a breakup, happened to be it maybe not for all the proven fact that 75% in addition admitted to placing their particular exes under a rigorous surveillance routine.
- 72% of women also admitted to keeping an in depth attention one their own recent men’ former fires.
- And men, in case you are nevertheless buddies with your ex-girlfriend, absolutely a 39per cent possibility your present lady is actually upset regarding it.
- 63per cent of men mentioned that they investigate a lady on line before you go on a night out together together with her. 70percent of females disclosed that they do the ditto.
- Women are also very likely to snoop within a relationship. 49percent mentioned that that they had examined their partner’s computer system background, and 76percent had gone through a boyfriend’s e-mail inbox if this was “accidentally remaining available.”
Occasionally, innovation makes situations better.
- Texting will be the top approach lovers used to communicate with one another. Men pick texting over calling 39% of times, while females use texting 150% as much.
- Sexting is very common: 70percent of women have sent a hot book to their lover, and most two-thirds sent their own spouse scandalous pictures.
But occasionally, it will make circumstances even worse.
- 39percent of women interviewed mentioned they would instead throw in the towel gender for annually their spend their unique cellular phones, weighed against the 80percent of men whom mentioned they might give up their particular cell phones in a pulse.
- While 31percent of women tend to be OK with becoming expected out by text, almost all – at 65percent – choose to end up being known as.
Fortunately, technologies does not usually reveal the poor in you. Significantly more than 85per cent of males mentioned that, if they must pick, they would simply take cuddling after intercourse over post-coital internet browsing, and nearly 50% of study respondents claimed that their particular gender resides never already been much better.
Desire a lot more? Browse Part II for further revealing results from the high-tech sex study.